Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO WONDERFUL!!!

k im gonna go in chronological order.

thanks varsha and yek for pouncing on me the moment i set foot in school!
thank you everyone else who wished me happy birthday (esp edward who claims his memory sucks)


thank you to my awesome class who sang me a birthday song during econs and making my day damn awesome. like really. I think y'all treated me extra extra nice today hahahah!

A VERYVERYVERY BIG THANK YOU TO KOK KUAN! haha i love your card with the mojojojo beak-mouth!! i didnt know guys could make stuff. anyway im super touched haha thanks oh and thanks for the good luck knot thingy!!!!!!!!!

next, HOOOOOOOOOO! OMG I LOVE YOUUUU! hahah thank you for the damn nice card. its freaking nice! you should set up a card business.you're the best seriously.

and thanks edene for the card:D:D

then thank you chorale, for pranking me.
i hate you chloe pawa for making me almost cry): haha but anyway thank you all for the surprise and the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you guys alotalot.

um thanks sheena and varsha for the poem:

jovina is a star,
like a car
she likes to fly to mars,
and BAAA.

its epic.

andandand thanks for everyone who sent me an sms and on facebook! thanks for remembering!


i feel super loved.

anyway i felt like RGS all over again in the PAC
its such a wonderful feeling and i felt so at home sitting with 406 once again. i love all of you.

and IZABEL. don't let today pull you down. pick yourself up and i'll always always be here for you.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment